ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Maarten Coene <maarten_co...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Proxy Authentication Problem
Date Thu, 20 May 2010 20:59:17 GMT
What is the console output when running Ivy trunk version in verbose (ant -v) mode?

Maarten

----- Original Message ----
From: Sarda Jean-Christophe <jean-christophe.sarda@cnes.fr>
To: ivy-user@ant.apache.org
Sent: Thu, May 20, 2010 9:50:27 AM
Subject: Proxy Authentication Problem

Hi all,

I have a problem with the proxy authentication.
The retrieve task works fine with the 2.1.0 rc1 version, but does not work with the 2.1.0
final version (and with the trunk version)

I am behind a proxy which need authentication.

I set the proxy configuration in my build file like that :

<setproxy proxyhost="myProxyHost" proxyport="myPortNumber"
                        proxyuser="myLogin" proxypassword="myPassword"/>

With the 2.1.0 final version, I have some logs like that :

[ivy:retrieve] INFO: Basic authentication scheme selected
[ivy:retrieve] INFO: No credentials available for BASIC 'Identification proxy'@myProxyHost:myPortNumber
[ivy:retrieve]     Your proxy requires authentication.

It works fine on 2.1.0 rc1, is there a known regression ?

regards,
Jean-Christophe