ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Maarten Coene <maarten_co...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Problem Installing With com.sun.mail jars From Sun Maven Repository
Date Fri, 21 May 2010 06:40:53 GMT
As a workaround, maybe you can try to create a local maven repository and add this parent pom
to it?
Do you know if maven itself is capable of downloading these jars from that repository?

Maarten

----- Original Message ----
From: Gareth Collins <gareth_collins@hotmail.com>
To: ivy-user@ant.apache.org
Sent: Fri, May 21, 2010 6:04:15 AM
Subject: Re: Problem Installing With com.sun.mail jars From Sun Maven  Repository

No. This website just indicates that Sun jars cannot be found on ibiblio due
to Sun's binary license

I know this. I have already found the relevant files in Sun's Maven
repository. Unfortunately,
the POM files created by Sun appear to have a bug. Is there a way for me to
get around the specific
bug I found without having to install the files manually into my local Ivy
repository (i.e. I have to create
all the Ivy files by hand).

thanks in advance,
Gareth Collins