ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From spilkt <>
Subject Re: Ivy's URL Resolver and Transitive Dependencies
Date Thu, 20 May 2010 16:09:54 GMT

Still looking for a solution.  
I've tried: 
<ibiblio name="ibiblio" root=""

but Ivy doesn't seem to be adhering to the new pattern I've specified.

spilkt wrote:
> For some reason I can't seem to resolve the dependencies of my
> dependencies when using a url resolver to specify a repository's location.
> However, when using the ibiblio resolver, I am able to retrieve them.
> I asked my question in more detail at stackoverflow: 


View this message in context:
Sent from the ivy-user mailing list archive at

View raw message