ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From mjparme <mjparme...@west.com>
Subject Re: conf mapping documentation contradicts itself
Date Tue, 04 May 2010 21:33:00 GMT

Yeah, I think I am just reading it oddly. When you say "The ivy file defining
the dependency" you are meaning the ivy file where  the relationship to the
dependency is defined whereas I was reading it as the ivy file defining the
artifact of the dependency (i.e. the other ivy.xml file).

I think that is where my disconnect was.

I am probably just being a dumb ass, it happens on occasion.