ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From mjparme <mjparme...@west.com>
Subject Re: Adding proprietary jar to shared repository
Date Mon, 03 May 2010 15:12:11 GMT

That is what I am looking for, thank you! I am unsure how I missed that, I
have read a large majority of the documentation on the Ivy website and paid
close attention to the ANT task documentation. Maybe I did read it and it
didn't click with me what I would use it for....oh well, thanks for the
pointer!

BTW, the Ivy documentation is very good. All open source projects should
take note of Ivy's and CXF's documentation and use it as an example. (CXF
has great documentation as well).