ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Niklas Matthies <ml_ivy-u...@nmhq.net>
Subject Re: conf mapping documentation contradicts itself
Date Tue, 04 May 2010 22:40:04 GMT
The problem is that the word "dependency" is often used to mean
"dependent module", i.e. the target of the dependency. For example
just yesterday there was "build a dependency from source control",
which of course was about building a dependent module, not building
a dependency relationship.

I always found this use of "dependency" to be confusing, although
I've somewhat gotten used to it by now.

-- Niklas Matthies