ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Eric Gulatee <eric.gula...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IVYDE, Eclipse 3.5 & WTP
Date Wed, 14 Apr 2010 11:13:36 GMT
Andrew,

Yeah, a few times new dependencies were not pushed even though they appeared
in the ivy library.
On a sad/funny side, the WAR file does contain the deps that I am looking
for that seemingly don't get pushed to the WTP server.

I guess I'll start using my build scripts to publish a WAR to an AppServer.

Cheers,
Eric G.