ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Eric Gulatee <eric.gula...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IVYDE, Eclipse 3.5 & WTP
Date Thu, 22 Apr 2010 12:56:29 GMT
Tim,

I updated my version of IVyDE, and remove the retrieve to
src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/lib.
Didn't seem to do it for Tomcat...  (I need to double check)

I have left it with the retrieve to src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/lib which works
for me.

All,  thank you very much for your responses.  That was making me crazy...
Sometimes it worked, other times it didn't...

Cheers,
Eric G.