ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Potje rode kool <everttigchel...@gmail.com>
Subject ivyde doesn't get the source jars attached
Date Wed, 14 Apr 2010 20:33:55 GMT
I am using ivy for some time now but still have some trouble using ivyde.
My project has dependencies on JSF, in my ivy.xml I have.

<configurations>
  <conf name="default" visibility="public" description="runtime dependencies
and master artifact can be used with this conf" extends="runtime,master"/>
  <conf name="master" visibility="public" description="contains only the
artifact published by this module itself, with no transitive dependencies"/>
  <conf name="compile" visibility="public" description="this is the default
scope, used if none is specified. Compile dependencies are available in all
classpaths."/>
  <conf name="provided" visibility="public" description="this is much like
compile, but indicates you expect the JDK or a container to provide it. It
is only available on the compilation classpath, and is not transitive."/>
  <conf name="runtime" visibility="public" description="this scope indicates
that the dependency is not required for compilation, but is for execution.
It is in the runtime and test classpaths, but not the compile classpath."
extends="compile"/>
  <conf name="test" visibility="private" description="this scope indicates
that the dependency is not required for normal use of the application, and
is only available for the test compilation and execution phases."
extends="runtime"/>
  <conf name="system" visibility="public" description="this scope is similar
to provided except that you have to provide the JAR which contains it
explicitly. The artifact is always available and is not looked up in a
repository."/>
  <conf name="sources" visibility="public" description="this configuration
contains the source artifact of this module, if any."/>
  <conf name="javadoc" visibility="public" description="this configuration
contains the javadoc artifact of this module, if any."/>
  <conf name="optional" visibility="public" description="contains all
optional dependencies"/>
  </configurations>

<dependency org="com.sun.faces" name="jsf-api" rev="2.0.2">
<artifact name="jsf-api" type="jar" ext="jar" conf="master"/>
<artifact name="jsf-api" type="source" ext="jar" conf="sources"
m:classifier="sources"/>
</dependency>

<dependency org="com.sun.faces" name="jsf-impl" rev="2.0.2">
<artifact name="jsf-impl" type="jar" ext="jar" conf="master"/>
<artifact name="jsf-impl" type="source" ext="jar" conf="sources"
m:classifier="sources"/>
</dependency>

When I call <ivy:receive settingRef="basic.settings"> I get the JSF jars
with, both with the sources.
But Ivede doesn''t get the source jars attached, what am I doing wrong?

The maven repro I use is http://download.java.net/maven/2/

Thanks,
Evert