ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Eric Gulatee <eric.gula...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IVYDE, Eclipse 3.5 & WTP
Date Wed, 14 Apr 2010 15:00:31 GMT
Matt,

Well, your suggestion worked...  Thank you.  I basically added the ivy.xml
as various libs (One being a runtime).
Overrode the retrieve settings for the ivy(runtime) to retrieve to my
WEB-INF/lib and it worked.

So, from my standpoint that's a good enough workaround so far.  Dunno what
other problems may lurk underneath, but so far so good  :)

Cheers,
Eric Gulatee