ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Steele, Richard" <r...@steelezone.net>
Subject Re: publishing via http
Date Tue, 06 Apr 2010 23:54:44 GMT
I wish I had a good answer for you, but we pretty much ran into the same
problem.  We figured that because no one else seemed to be reporting our
problem it must be something we were doing wrong in our setup, so you can
imagine my joy to see we're not alone.

We ended up working around the issue by doing gets with HTTP and puts with
SSH; this isn't ideal, but we kind of needed to get on with things.  We now
have some time to make this right, so I'm very interested if anyone else has
any suggestions.

Rich