ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Tim Brown <tpbr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CVS Resolver
Date Tue, 27 Apr 2010 23:13:11 GMT
Haven't seen this before -- and I'd be wary of putting an Ivy repository
into CVS.

I can't speak for others, but we're generating a good 100GB of binaries with
each release (yes, we're a really big stack).  CVS' handling of binary files
isn't great, and you're going to create a really large CVS repository
quickly.

Why do you want to put binaries into CVS?