ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Thorburn <nzi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IVYDE, Eclipse 3.5 & WTP
Date Wed, 14 Apr 2010 07:59:44 GMT
I'm afraid I can't help you, just piping in to say that I've got
basically the same problem - it doesn't always seem to publish my
dependencies. I'm publishing to Jetty, not Tomcat, but even so...

And even when it does publish them, it doesn't publish any new
dependencies (e.g. if I build a new version (with a new filename) of a
dependency, it doesn't get picked up straight away - I typically have
to close/reopen the project for it to work). Drove me up the wall to
the point where I just gave up, and began using Eclipse's remote
debugging stuff to connect to Glassfish, and just completely ignoring
WTP. Yes, it means I have to undeploy/redeploy to get new things
picked up by Glassfish, but it beats spending hours trying to get this
working with WTP.

- Andrew Thorburn