ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Thorburn <nzi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Queston about transitive="false"
Date Mon, 19 Apr 2010 00:32:24 GMT
Unfortunately, it's not a dependency - it's a parent. It may be
necessary to depend on Ant Parent first, then Ant, e.g.

<dependency org="org.apache.ant" name="ant-parent"
rev="${ant.version}" conf="*->*,!sources,!javadoc"/>
<dependency org="org.apache.ant" name="ant" rev="${ant.version}"
conf="*->*,!sources,!javadoc"/>

I'm not sure if that will fix it, but I've had issues with other
Apache Projects and their parents before... Mostly when trying to
apply namespace rules to the parent (it doesn't work).

- Andrew