ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IVYDE, Eclipse 3.5 & WTP
Date Thu, 22 Apr 2010 14:47:19 GMT
Oh, hell, guys--I didn't even think about posting this yesterday, but
a new developer to our team found a workaround that seems to prod WTP
into recognizing the need to republish.  In the EE Module Dependencies
configuration for your web project, select some other open project as
a dependency, click 'Apply', then de-select it and click 'Apply'
again.  Now your Ivy deps should be published as proper.  YMMV, but
it's been working like a charm for us!

-Matt