ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From damien.cha...@a-sis.com
Subject RE:Re: IvyDE and triggers?
Date Thu, 08 Apr 2010 14:13:59 GMT

Hello,

You post gived me an idea for a build problem, and I tried to run triggers
in ivyDE too. <ant-build> or <ant-call> doesn't work for me. Do you use
ivyDE 2.1 ?

I don't know how triggers could work in ivyDE 2.1 because they are not
converted as Ivy listeners:
postconfigure() method from Ivy is never called when getting the ivy
instance.
I tried to add  ivy.configureDefault();   after each Ivy.newInstance
(ivySettings);  in IvyClassPathContainerState.
It works, my post-resolve trigger is called.
I don't know if it's the right method, settings are loaded several times
with this modification.
I will do more tests witht this setup.

Damien Chambe

-----Timothy Aston <Timothy.Aston@ca.ibm.com> a écrit : -----

 A : ivy-user@ant.apache.org
 De : Timothy Aston <Timothy.Aston@ca.ibm.com>
 Date : 04/08/2010 03:04PM
 Objet : Re: IvyDE and triggers?

 Sorry to be talking to myself here... I got the trigger to work by
 switching to <ant-build> with onlyonce="false" instead of using
 <ant-call>, and now the trigger is being called.

 My next issue: how to get the resultant extracted files into my build
 path. Do I need to manually add each one, or is there a way for IvyDE to
 pick them up automagically?

 -Tim