ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Timothy Aston <Timothy.As...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject Re: IvyDE and triggers?
Date Thu, 08 Apr 2010 12:36:46 GMT

My trigger is based largely on the example in the docs.  Here it is:

      <triggers>
            <ant-call> target="untar-trigger" prefix="dep"
            event="post-download-artifact" filter="type=tar.gz AND
status=successful"/>
      </triggers>

      <target name="untar-trigger">
           <echo>
              untar trigger:
              organisation=${dep.organisation}
              module=${dep.module}
              revision=${dep.revision}
              artifact=${dep.artifact}
              type=${dep.type}
              ext=${dep.ext}
              origin=${dep.origin}
              local=${dep.local}
              size=${dep.size}
              file=${dep.file}
           </echo>
           <mkdir dir="${basedir}/trigger-out"/>
           <untar src="${dep.file}" dest="${basedir}/trigger-out"
compression="gzip">
            <patternset includes="**/*.jar"/>
                  <mapper type="flatten" />
           </untar>
      </target>

I guess my issue is, using ant-call, where can I place my target such that
IvyDE will find it?

-Tim