ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Timothy Aston <Timothy.As...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject Re: IvyDE and triggers?
Date Thu, 08 Apr 2010 13:04:59 GMT

Sorry to be talking to myself here... I got the trigger to work by
switching to <ant-build> with onlyonce="false" instead of using <ant-call>,
and now the trigger is being called.

My next issue: how to get the resultant extracted files into my build path.
Do I need to manually add each one, or is there a way for IvyDE to pick
them up automagically?

-Tim

From:       Timothy Aston/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
To:         ivy-user@ant.apache.org
Date:       04/08/2010 08:41 AM.
Subject:    Re: IvyDE and triggers?

My trigger is based largely on the example in the docs. Here it is:

<triggers>
<ant-call target="untar-trigger" prefix="dep"
event="post-download-artifact" filter="type=tar.gz AND status=successful"/>
</triggers>

<target name="untar-trigger">
<echo>
untar trigger:
organisation=${dep.organisation}
module=${dep.module}
revision=${dep.revision}
artifact=${dep.artifact}
type=${dep.type}
ext=${dep.ext}
origin=${dep.origin}
local=${dep.local}
size=${dep.size}
file=${dep.file}
</echo>
<mkdir dir="${basedir}/trigger-out"/>
<untar src="${dep.file}" dest="${basedir}/trigger-out" compression="gzip">
<patternset includes="**/*.jar"/>
<mapper type="flatten" />
</untar>
</target>

I guess my issue is, using ant-call, where can I place my target such that
IvyDE will find it?

-Tim

Maarten Coene ---04/07/2010 05:49:53 PM---As far as I know, triggers are
called from within the Ivy core, so it should work for both Ant tasks