ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Nathan Franzen <Nathan.Fran...@mmodal.com>
Subject RE: problems with ivyroundup and oro and 'exclude'
Date Wed, 21 Apr 2010 18:17:54 GMT
I had a similar(?) problem and realized my difficulty was that the "ext" attribute does not
default to "*".

So I have
        <exclude type="source" ext="*"/> <!-- must specify ext="*" or else it defaults
to same value as "type" -->
        <exclude type="javadoc" ext="*"/>

Not sure that this is related to your question however.

-Nate