ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Maarten Coene <>
Subject Re: Request to update link for IvySvn
Date Tue, 20 Apr 2010 21:34:37 GMT
I've updated the documentation in SVN. The online documentation will get updated on the next

----- Original Message ----
From: Mass Dosage <>
Sent: Mon, April 12, 2010 1:31:32 PM
Subject: Request to update link for IvySvn

Hey there,

Can someone on the Ivy project please update the link to IvySvn on the page

So that it points to

instead of the old audioscrobbler link (I moved it ages ago but forgot
to tell you at the time). Also, the project is called IvySvn not
ivy-svn so it would be great if you could change that too. We've just
released a 2.1.0 version of IvySvn which now uses Ivy 2.1.0 and has a
few bug fixes in it and much improved documentation for developers.

View raw message