ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Maarten Coene <maarten_co...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Request to update link for IvySvn
Date Tue, 20 Apr 2010 21:34:37 GMT
I've updated the documentation in SVN. The online documentation will get updated on the next
release.

Maarten

----- Original Message ----
From: Mass Dosage <massdosage@gmail.com>
To: ivy-user@ant.apache.org
Sent: Mon, April 12, 2010 1:31:32 PM
Subject: Request to update link for IvySvn

Hey there,

Can someone on the Ivy project please update the link to IvySvn on the page

http://ant.apache.org/ivy/links.html

So that it points to

http://code.google.com/p/ivysvn/

instead of the old audioscrobbler link (I moved it ages ago but forgot
to tell you at the time). Also, the project is called IvySvn not
ivy-svn so it would be great if you could change that too. We've just
released a 2.1.0 version of IvySvn which now uses Ivy 2.1.0 and has a
few bug fixes in it and much improved documentation for developers.

Regards,

Adrian