ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Maarten Coene <>
Subject Re: filesystem resolver for win/mac
Date Tue, 20 Apr 2010 21:23:24 GMT
Maybe you can work with variables and specify your pattern as "${repo.root}/[organisation]/..."
in your settings.xml?
In you Ant build.xml, you can give the properrty "repo.root" an appropriate value.

----- Original Message ----
From: Troy Self <>
Sent: Mon, April 19, 2010 2:44:21 PM
Subject: filesystem resolver for win/mac

Is there a path format that allows me to specify a filesystem URL that works
in Windows and MacOS?

If you put pattern="/mydirectory/ivyrepo" then Ivy complains that the path
must be absolute. The only way I've been able to do that in Windows is to
specify pattern="c:/mydirectory/ivyrepo", which then fails on a Mac.

Is there an Ivy property I can reference that is the root drive? I'd like to
use something similar to how ant lets you do this:

<property name="absolute-path" location="/" />

Putting "location=" tells Ant to substitute an absolute path. Can I do that
in the ivysettings.xml file somehow?

-- tBs

View raw message