ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Maarten Coene <maarten_co...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Re: IvyDE and triggers?
Date Tue, 20 Apr 2010 21:41:44 GMT
Seems like you have found a bug in IvyDE.
Could you open a JIRA ticket?

thanks
Maarten

----- Original Message ----
From: "damien.chambe@a-sis.com" <damien.chambe@a-sis.com>
To: ivy-user@ant.apache.org
Sent: Thu, April 8, 2010 4:13:59 PM
Subject: RE:Re: IvyDE and triggers?

Hello,

You post gived me an idea for a build problem, and I tried to run triggers
in ivyDE too. <ant-build> or <ant-call> doesn't work for me. Do you use
ivyDE 2.1 ?

I don't know how triggers could work in ivyDE 2.1 because they are not
converted as Ivy listeners:
postconfigure() method from Ivy is never called when getting the ivy
instance.
I tried to add  ivy.configureDefault();   after each Ivy.newInstance
(ivySettings);  in IvyClassPathContainerState.
It works, my post-resolve trigger is called.
I don't know if it's the right method, settings are loaded several times
with this modification.
I will do more tests witht this setup.

Damien Chambe