ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Dave Brosius <dbros...@baybroadband.net>
Subject Re: Queston about transitive="false"
Date Mon, 19 Apr 2010 02:05:28 GMT
Thanks for the response. I guess i'll have to go look for documentation
on 'parents' -- didn't know about that. I guess i'm just missing
something in this whole process that makes it seems so ridiculously
complex. I want a bunch of jar files, and I know where to get them from.
This whole dependency/parent thing just seems like overkill. Is it
usually the case that you don't know what jars you need?

Perhaps for my situation, i'll just write an ant task that pulls the
jars from the appropriate repos, which should be relatively trivial, and
less likely to fail, or at least be more predictable.

Thanks for the help.
dave