ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Alan Chaney <a...@writingshow.com>
Subject Brilliant work
Date Wed, 14 Apr 2010 17:51:02 GMT
I'm a long-time user of Ivy (well, about 2 years) but its a while since
I started a major project.

I've always preferred Ivy to Maven, but there were times when it was a
bit of an effort to get the results that I desired, however, I've just
been using IvyIDE together with Eclipse 3.5 and Ivy Roundup and I just
wanted to say how impressed I am by all the work that's gone into the
project(s). Thanks very much to everyone who has made this possible.

I'm now completed committed to Ivy Roundup and if I find any libraries
that I need which aren't in there I will endeavor to add them.

Regards

Alan Chaney