ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Maarten Coene <>
Subject Re: IvyDE and triggers?
Date Wed, 07 Apr 2010 21:48:25 GMT
As far as I know, triggers are called from within the Ivy core, so it should work for both
Ant tasks and IDE plugins.
Are you sure the trigger hasn't been called? Could you give more info about this trigger and
when it is supposed to run?

----- Original Message ----
From: Timothy Aston <>
Sent: Wed, April 7, 2010 10:29:23 PM
Subject: IvyDE and triggers?

We have some legacy dependencies in our project that are .tar.gz files, and
in some of these .tar.gz files are .jar files that I would like to include
in the class path.  Of course from the ANT side of things, this is simple,
but not so much from the Eclipse side.  I tried a quick test with a trigger
and IvyDE did not seem to call it.  Has anyone been able to get this sort
of thing working?

View raw message