ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lale...@hibnet.org>
Subject Re: IVYDE, Eclipse 3.5 & WTP
Date Wed, 14 Apr 2010 12:01:10 GMT
On Wednesday 14 April 2010 13:13:36 Eric Gulatee wrote:
> Andrew,
>
> Yeah, a few times new dependencies were not pushed even though they
> appeared in the ivy library.
> On a sad/funny side, the WAR file does contain the deps that I am looking
> for that seemingly don't get pushed to the WTP server.
>
> I guess I'll start using my build scripts to publish a WAR to an AppServer.

I am not a WTP user, but what about making IvyDE retrieve [1] the jars into
the WEB-INF/lib of your eclipse project, and tell WTP about the jars in
WEB-INF/lib more than about the IvyDE container ?
If your dependencies don't often change, it can be a good work around I think.

Nicolas

[1] http://ant.apache.org/ivy/ivyde/history/latest-milestone/cpc/retrieve.html