ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From <Michael.Hoff...@us.sogeti.com>
Subject CVS Resolver
Date Tue, 27 Apr 2010 22:29:33 GMT
I am looking to pitch Ivy for DM on a project; however, one of the obstacles I came across
was getting an interface to install to and resolve from a CVS-based repository. Has anyone
tried this before? I am looking for some direction and could not find much on the web.

We have looked at archiva and artifactory as a replacement option for a cvs repo, but we fear
that it will hurt our position, where using the existing cvs setup would strengthen it.

We are using extssh for our connection to cvs and thought of potentially extending the ssh
resolver for this purpose.

Sincerely,

Michael