ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Troy Self" <ts...@bbn.com>
Subject filesystem resolver for win/mac
Date Mon, 19 Apr 2010 12:44:21 GMT
Is there a path format that allows me to specify a filesystem URL that works
in Windows and MacOS?

If you put pattern="/mydirectory/ivyrepo" then Ivy complains that the path
must be absolute. The only way I've been able to do that in Windows is to
specify pattern="c:/mydirectory/ivyrepo", which then fails on a Mac.

Is there an Ivy property I can reference that is the root drive? I'd like to
use something similar to how ant lets you do this:

<property name="absolute-path" location="/" />

Putting "location=" tells Ant to substitute an absolute path. Can I do that
in the ivysettings.xml file somehow?

Thanks,

-- tBs