ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Claudio Miranda <clau...@claudius.com.br>
Subject Re: [ivyde] Using a relative path for the Build Properties file? Click to flag this post
Date Fri, 19 Mar 2010 15:10:51 GMT
I have a similar situation, where the ivysettings is situated at
$HOME/.ivy2
It needs to load the build.properties of each project, so I put

<properties file="${ivy.project.dir}/build.properties" />

into $HOME/.ivy2/ivysettings.xml

see if it helps

Claudio Miranda

>    fnord wrote:
>    We use a build.properties file in every build, it sits right in the root folder.

v    I've been unable to find a way to use a relative path for this
property -- I have to set an absolute path, which breaks the way we
> normally set up IvyDE, which is with a global setting, rather than a project-specific
setting.

>     At this point I've got devs complaining and hard-coding values and all hell is about
to break loose. I'm charging my cattle prod now.