ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Maarten Coene <maarten_co...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: extended Autocompletion in IvyDE ivy editor
Date Mon, 15 Mar 2010 08:06:01 GMT
This kind of autocompletion should already work when you open your ivy.xml in the "Ivy Editor"
in Eclipse.
Note that autocompletion of the org isn't available when your resolver has the m2compatible
flag set to "true".

Maarten

----- Original Message ----
From: "Euguess@gmail.com" <Euguess@gmail.com>
To: ivy-user@ant.apache.org
Sent: Fri, March 12, 2010 11:19:05 PM
Subject: extended Autocompletion in IvyDE ivy editor

Hi,

I'm not subscribed to the list, so please don't forget to CC me in your answers.

Is there any possibility to get autocompletion of org and other values in IvyDE editor from
(local) ivy repositories defined in ivy settings? We are using filesystem resolver as all
of them are available via NFS.

Thanks,
Eugene