ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Maarten Coene <maarten_co...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: extended Autocompletion in IvyDE ivy editor
Date Mon, 15 Mar 2010 20:24:47 GMT
Maybe you did open the ivy.xml with the standard Eclipse "XML Editor"?
Did you try to open the ivy.xml file with the special "Ivy Editor"?

Maarten

________________________________
From: Eugene Sajine <euguess@gmail.com>
To: Maarten Coene <maarten_coene@yahoo.com>
Cc: Euguess@gmail.com; ivy-user@ant.apache.org
Sent: Mon, March 15, 2010 5:55:11 PM
Subject: Re: extended Autocompletion in IvyDE ivy editor

Maarten,
Unfortunately, it doesn't work as it should so far. We have no maven compatibility flags in
use and the only org I see in eclipse when I'm hitting ctrl+space is the one the module it
self belongs to. So, there is no repositories scanning or anything similar... what do I have
to have set up for it to work considering the fact that our ivy works ok and ivyde resolves
dependencies and creates classpath correctly?
We are using eclipse 3.5 galileo and ivyde 2.0.0 is it too old?
Thanks,
Eugene
On Mar 15, 2010 4:06 AM, "Maarten Coene" <maarten_coene@yahoo.com> wrote:

>This kind of autocompletion should already work when you open your ivy.xml in the "Ivy
Editor" in Eclipse.