ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Marcel Bruch <br...@st.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>
Subject Re: Behavior of ivy.retrieve(..)
Date Mon, 15 Mar 2010 08:24:02 GMT
Thanks Maarten. I've implemented it using a "virtual module" as shown below.

Marcel

DefaultModuleDescriptor virtualMd = newModuleDescriptor("not",
"revleant", "1.0");
virtualMd.addDependency(newDependencyDescriptor(organization, module,
revision));
ResolveReport resolve = ivy.resolve(virtualMd, new ResolveOptions());
return resolve.getAllArtifactsReports();