ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Maarten Coene <maarten_co...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Re: extended Autocompletion in IvyDE ivy editor
Date Tue, 16 Mar 2010 19:44:49 GMT
How do you define those $properties? Do you define them in your ivysettings.xml file?
And is IvyDE able to resolve your dependencies correctly, or doesn't
that work neither?

Maarten

________________________________
From: "Euguess@gmail.com" <Euguess@gmail.com>
To: Eugene Sajine <euguess@gmail.com>; Euguess@gmail.com
Cc: Maarten Coene <maarten_coene@yahoo.com>; ivy-user@ant.apache.org
Sent: Tue, March 16, 2010 7:54:24 PM
Subject: Re: Re: extended Autocompletion in IvyDE ivy editor

Maarten,

I'm 99% sure i know what the problem is.

IvyDE editor doesn't know how to parse XML includes and $properties while ivy itself does
that with no problem.

I mean that we have ivy.settings which doesn't have repositories listed in chain resolver
directly in the file, but includes the file with this information:

<include file="/some/folder/extendedivysettings.xml">

or even something like this:

<include file="${IVYFOLDER}/extendedivysettings.xml">

We also *don't* use direct addresses in patterns like:

<filesystem name="myname">
<ivy pattern=/some/shared/folder/[organisation]/[module]/[revision]/ivy.xml/>
<ivy pattern=/some/shared/folder/[organisation]/[module]/[revision]/[artifact]-[revision].[ext]/>
</filesystem>

but we use

<filesystem name="myname">
<ivy pattern=${IVYREPO}[organisation]/[module]/[revision]/ivy.xml/>
<ivy pattern=${IVYREPO}/[organisation]/[module]/[revision]/[artifact]-[revision].[ext]/>
</filesystem>

As i said - Ivy works with this fine, but IVYDE Editor doesn't.

Thanks,
Eugene

On Mar 15, 2010 7:16pm, Eugene Sajine <euguess@gmail.com> wrote:

> No,no I'm using the ivy editor as it even changes the color schema of the code coloring...
so that's not it