ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Claudio Miranda <clau...@claudius.com.br>
Subject Re: [ivyde] properties on ivy.xml
Date Fri, 19 Mar 2010 02:25:50 GMT

Thanks Andreas, but I solved it the other way.

The ivysettings is situated at $HOME/.ivy2

It needs to load the build.properties of each project, so I put

<properties file="${ivy.project.dir}/build.properties" />

into $HOME/.ivy2/ivysettings.xml

worked very nice.

Claudio Miranda

Andreas Schl├Ąpfer-2 wrote:

> Hi Claudio
>
> That's how it works for us:
>
> 1. Load the properties file in ivysettings.xml
> (http://ant.apache.org/ivy/history/latest-milestone/settings/properties.html):
>
>   <!-- load property files which need to be known to ivy -->
>   <properties file="${ivy.settings.dir}/dependency.properties" />
>
> 2. Make sure the same ivysettings.xml is used by IvyDE.
> In Eclipse: Preferences -> Ivy -> Settings -> Ivy Settings Path
> If the file is in your workspace you may want to use a relative path:
> project://<project_name>/<subdirectory>/ivysettings.xml

-----
Claudio Miranda
http://weblogs.java.net/blog/claudio
http://www.claudius.com.br/blog