ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From fnord <li...@libertylost.org>
Subject [ivyde] Using a relative path for the Build Properties file?
Date Mon, 15 Mar 2010 16:25:43 GMT

We use a build.properties file in every build, it sits right in the root
folder.

I've been unable to find a way to use a relative path for this property -- I
have to set an absolute path, which breaks the way we normally set up IvyDE,
which is with a global setting, rather than a project-specific setting.

At this point I've got devs complaining and hard-coding values and all hell
is about to break loose. I'm charging my cattle prod now.

Is there a way to say something like ${ant.file}/build.properties so that
this can be set globally?