ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From marcdb <mdeb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Use ivy-dependencies to create ant-tasks
Date Thu, 11 Mar 2010 07:46:03 GMT

Mitch, Maarten,
These are indeed interesting ideas. For what I want to do now, I think the
best choice will be what Mitch suggested by creating build-configurations in
an ivy.xml file.
The reason why I prefer not to resolve inline, is that I would like to
separate the build-logic from the version (revision) control. So I would
like to control the version of my jaxws and jaxb jars via the ivy.xml file,
and the build-logic via my build.xml file.

Thanks,
Marc