ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From marcdb <mdeb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Use ivy-dependencies to create ant-tasks
Date Wed, 10 Mar 2010 20:46:17 GMT

Hi Mitch,

Thanks for your suggestion. I'll try to do the following:
In my central build file (used for building all projects), I will create an
init-target which will:
* execute an ivy:init
* do an ivy:retrieve using that common ivy.xml file for the dependencies of
my build-system itself. The appropriate versions of the jars that I need to
create my ant-tasks will then be retrieved in an appropriate directory for
my build-system.
* call the <taskdef> task in ant, to create/define the additional ant-tasks
that I need.

I hope this will work. It actually seems simplier than I first thought
:thinking:

Regards,
Marc