ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From dek577 <dek...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: advanced ivy retrieve syntax
Date Thu, 04 Mar 2010 21:35:15 GMT

The following is also on my wishlist. Declare an artifact such as:

<artifact name="libzlib" type="lib" ext="lib" conf="compile,release"
e:linkage="static"/>
<artifact name="zlib" type="lib" ext="lib" conf="compile,release"
e:linkage="dynamic"/>

and be able to do a resolve or a cachefileset with syntax similar to the
following:

<ivy:cachefileset setid="library.fileset" type="lib" conf="compile">
 <filter linkage="static"/>
</cachefileset>