ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Geoff Clitheroe <>
Subject Re: Sharing Ivy settings file amongst developpers
Date Wed, 03 Mar 2010 23:19:00 GMT
We do something very similar except the settings and an ant build-base file
are located on a web server.

Which ever way you go for hosting the files just think about what is
essentially your public api first - ie the filename, the access mechanism,
and how variables are named so that you can change under the hood without
breaking all your builds.

If you want to look at ours as a starting point I'm happy to share.  I think
I have this done this before if you search the mailing lists you may find

This is a common question - it would be ideal to make a jetty based project
that provides this functionality for the community.