ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Scott Goldstein <Scott.Goldst...@nextlabs.com>
Subject Dealing with Large/Complex Dependencies (e.g. Windows Platform SDK)
Date Tue, 23 Mar 2010 00:47:10 GMT
I'm trying to come up with a strategy for dealing with large/complex dependencies.  Specifically,
in this case, I'm working with the Windows Platform SDK.  Although there are a number of environment/configuration
issues around using the library, the biggest issue that I see is the mere size.  There are
almost 3000 artifacts (header files, lib files, etc.).  I suppose I could enter all of these
into an ivy.xml file, but I'd like to avoid this.

Has anyone had to address a similar problem?

Thanks.

Scott

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY

intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or privileged
information. No representation is made on its accuracy or completeness of the information
contained in this electronic message. Certain assumptions may have been made in the preparation
of this material as at this date, and are subject to change without notice. If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying
of this e-mail and any attachment(s) is strictly prohibited. Please reply to the sender at
NextLabs Inc and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments from your system.