ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Troy Self" <ts...@bbn.com>
Subject RE: Cannot delete outdated artifacts in cache
Date Thu, 04 Mar 2010 14:07:49 GMT
I changed all javac and junit calls to have fork='true'. I have run the
build several times now without encountering the error. Hopefully this has
fixed it. Thank you.

Prior to this suggestion, I was investigating the <caches> setting. If you
define a separate resolutionCache and repositoryCache, what is the effect of
that? Are you then storing all artifacts twice, one for when you publish and
one to store a copy of things you've downloaded from repositories?

At this point it's more a curiosity since the fork seems to have fixed my
issue.

Thanks again,

-- tBs