ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

Subject Re: Re: extended Autocompletion in IvyDE ivy editor
Date Tue, 16 Mar 2010 18:54:24 GMT

I'm 99% sure i know what the problem is.

IvyDE editor doesn't know how to parse XML includes and $properties while
ivy itself does that with no problem.

I mean that we have ivy.settings which doesn't have repositories listed in
chain resolver directly in the file, but includes the file with this

<include file="/some/folder/extendedivysettings.xml">

or even something like this:

<include file="${IVYFOLDER}/extendedivysettings.xml">

We also *don't* use direct addresses in patterns like:

<filesystem name="myname">

but we use

<filesystem name="myname">
<ivy pattern=${IVYREPO}[organisation]/[module]/[revision]/ivy.xml/>

As i said - Ivy works with this fine, but IVYDE Editor doesn't.