ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From anders.jacobs...@gmail.com
Subject Customized revision scheme
Date Tue, 09 Mar 2010 13:26:22 GMT
Hi!

My company is using a different revision scheme that I would like to
configure Ivy to honor. The format is as follows:

R[major][minor][build (optional)] where major denotes new functionality,
minor corrections and build is an internal sequence

Example: R1A01 (which would correspond to 1.0-1 or something)

Not sure if it has any impact but I still want to be able to
use 'latest.integration' etc (or use some other name if that is necessary)
for snapshot builds, eg R1A-SNAPSHOT.

Is it all possible to do this? I have tried to implement my own latest
strategy and version matcher but either it is not possible or I am not
understanding how Ivy works.

Cheers,
Anders