ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Tim Brown <tpbr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ivy 2 and CruiseControl integration
Date Mon, 15 Feb 2010 17:04:54 GMT
We use Ivy + CruiseControl heavily.

Here's a snapshot of how we have it setup.  I can go into further detail if
you need.

   - Multiple (Ant) builds setup, each checks out a single source tree.
    Binaries are only built from source in the 'owning' build.
   - CC triggers off change in a Subversion repo; invokes one of the above
   builds
   - Periodically [~hourly] we'll run a special build that ivy:resolve's
   each of the other builds and determines if dependencies have changed.
    Touches a file if changes found, which is used to trigger downstream builds
   that haven't had source changes.

Cheers,

~Tim