ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Nathan Franzen <Nathan.Fran...@mmodal.com>
Subject [conf] RE: ivy publish
Date Wed, 24 Feb 2010 20:38:57 GMT
Works:

    	<ivy:publish artifactspattern="${dist.dir}/java/[artifact].[ext]"
                                   organisation="mmodal"
                                   module="XCalibur"
    			           resolver="mmodal-artifactory"
    			           pubrevision="${version}"
    			           revision="${version}"
    			           status="release"
                                   overwrite="true"
                                   conf="java"
                                   forcedeliver="true"
    	/>

Doesn't work:

    	<ivy:publish artifactspattern="${dist.dir}/[conf]/[artifact].[ext]"
                                   organisation="mmodal"
                                   module="XCalibur"
    			           resolver="mmodal-artifactory"
    			           pubrevision="${version}"
    			           revision="${version}"
    			           status="release"
                                   overwrite="true"
                                   conf="java"
                                   forcedeliver="true"
    	/>

In case 2 -- what is being substituted for [conf]?  Anything?