ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Nathan Franzen <Nathan.Fran...@mmodal.com>
Subject ivy publish
Date Wed, 24 Feb 2010 20:31:37 GMT
I'm trying to experiment with ivy to see if I can get it to work nicely with some rather non-standard
filesystem organization.   I've set up some ivy and settings files, and arranged a resolve
and publish target.  At the moment, I get

     ... impossible to publish artifacts for mmodal#XCalibur;1.0.0: java.io.IOException: missing
artifact mmodal#XCalibur;1.0.0!MtiApps.jar

from the publish task ("ant resolve publish").  What I'd like to know is - where is ivy looking
for this file?  I know where it is, but ivy doesn't, and if I knew where ivy was trying to
find it, I could help out.  But "ant -debug" doesn't seem to say.  So I ask you.   Where is
ivy looking?

Nathan