ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From h..@knowit.no
Subject Re: Attach source in Eclipse
Date Sat, 13 Feb 2010 21:35:31 GMT
Thank you for your answer.

I have tried to put the sources in the same directory as the lib in
the maven repo, and named them with "name"-"version"-source.jar. That
didn't help.

What I don't understand is how I can set the type of the artifact in
the maven repo? In my ivy.xml files I've always written "compile-
 >default" when I depend on a file in maven. I tried to write "compile-
 >source", but then Ivy told me I had used a nonexisting type.

I guess it would have been easier if I had used an Ivy-repo instead of
a Maven-repo, but we use Maven in other projects, so I wanted to share
the  repo.

Regards, Hågen

Sendt fra min iPhone