ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Maarten Coene <>
Subject Re: Ivy + hudson CI - problems downloading artifacts, please, help
Date Thu, 25 Feb 2010 22:20:10 GMT
I was not aware of any problems with the artifact-lock strategy.
Could you provide more details, like for instance the ant output when setting the property
"ivy.log.locking" to "true"

----- Original Message ----
From: David Goblirsch <>
Sent: Thu, February 25, 2010 7:15:26 PM
Subject: Re: Ivy + hudson CI - problems downloading artifacts, please, help

Maarten Coene wrote:
> Could you confirm that your Ivy cache isn't accessed concurrently?
> And if your Ivy cache is accessed by more than 1 Ivy process at a time, could you check
you did enable the artifact locking in your settings.xml?
> Cfr.
> Maarten

My experience with this is this. We resolve "compile" dependencies in
one ant target, and then resolve "test" dependencies in another
ant target. If the artifact-lock is "turned on" in the settings file,
then the resolving of the "test" conf deadlocks and the ant build process
just hangs.

View raw message