ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Steele, Richard" <>
Subject Oddities adding IvyDE Managed Dependencies library to runtime configuration
Date Wed, 10 Feb 2010 12:50:10 GMT
I have IvyDE installed in Eclipse 3.5.  So far I've been pleased with how
easy things are, but I came across something odd.

I have an Eclipse project for which I've configured an IvyDE library to
bring in my compile and test configuration dependencies.  To actually run
the code, however, we have to use the runtime configuration as well, so I
opened the Run Configuration for my Java Application, click on the Classpath
tab, select User Entries (in the tree), click on the Advanced... button to
add the IvyDE library.

I select IvyDE Managed Dependencies, but when I click Next> nothing
happens.  If I click it a second time, I'm presented with a mostly blank
panel where I would normally choose my configurations; the contents only
show if I resize the dialog .  Event when I do this none of the
configuration are listed.

If I go ahead and click finish, I do get the library but with all
configurations.  This appears to work, though I'd prefer if I could select
just the runtime configuration.

I hope the above description is sufficiently clear.

Is this a known issue?