ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Maarten Coene <maarten_co...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Using ‘ivy:repreport’
Date Wed, 24 Feb 2010 12:08:18 GMT
ok, I didn't see that diff appear in my email.
Maybe you can make the repreport more verbose when you start Ant in verbose mode (-v option).
Does that provide usefull info?

If it doesn't, could you post the content of the file "/home/ludo/src/spring/spring-build/common/ivysettings.xml"
so I can try it out myself?

Maarten

----- Original Message ----
From: Ludovic Courtès <ludovic.courtes@inria.fr>
To: ivy-user@ant.apache.org
Sent: Wed, February 24, 2010 10:19:19 AM
Subject: Re: Using ‘ivy:repreport’

Hi,

Maarten Coene <maarten_coene@yahoo.com> writes:

> could you please try again with Ivy 2.1.0 and see if it has the same
> problem?

Same problem.

> If that still doesn't work, could you provide us your settings.xml?

(Did your email client eat up the diff that was in the middle of the
message?  See
<http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.apache.ivy.user/2905>.)

Apparently, it may be that creating a report from
‘build-spring-framework/build.xml’ wouldn’t work well.  I was able to
use ‘report’ from ‘org.springframework.core/build.xml’ but ‘repreport’
from there seems to take ages, too.  How can ‘repreport’ be made more
verbose?

Thanks,
Ludo’.