ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Maarten Coene <>
Subject Re: Using ‘ivy:repreport’
Date Wed, 24 Feb 2010 12:08:18 GMT
ok, I didn't see that diff appear in my email.
Maybe you can make the repreport more verbose when you start Ant in verbose mode (-v option).
Does that provide usefull info?

If it doesn't, could you post the content of the file "/home/ludo/src/spring/spring-build/common/ivysettings.xml"
so I can try it out myself?

----- Original Message ----
From: Ludovic Courtès <>
Sent: Wed, February 24, 2010 10:19:19 AM
Subject: Re: Using ‘ivy:repreport’

Maarten Coene <> writes:

> could you please try again with Ivy 2.1.0 and see if it has the same
> problem?

Same problem.

> If that still doesn't work, could you provide us your settings.xml?

(Did your email client eat up the diff that was in the middle of the
message?  See

Apparently, it may be that creating a report from
‘build-spring-framework/build.xml’ wouldn’t work well.  I was able to
use ‘report’ from ‘org.springframework.core/build.xml’ but ‘repreport’
from there seems to take ages, too.  How can ‘repreport’ be made more

View raw message